of the Central Library of Rochester and Monroe County
1st Floor, Bausch & Lomb Public Library Building
(585) 428-7300 Hours
The Information Center provides:
- Assistance in locating materials throughout the library
- Basic instruction in use of the library catalog and on-line magazine databases
- Classes in beginning Internet use and basic Microsoft Word use. To sign up for a class, call (585) 428-8020 during business hours. Click to view upcoming classes.
- Community information, free newspapers and other publications.
- Information on Shelters and Meals and food cupboards. Online versions are available here: